AWS Software Development Kit
- How to get started with the Java SDK
- AWS SDK for Java Tips and Tricks
- Amazon Corretto is a no-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of the Open Java Development Kit (OpenJDK).
- Amazon Ion is a superset of JSON offering binary and text representations.
- Learn Python on AWS Workshop will teach you the basics of the python programming language using Amazon Web Services
- Boto3 (Python) SDK Documentation
Best Practices for Developing Cloud Applications
- Developing for the cloud: How developing in the cloud is different tfrom theserverside.com
- Cloud development: 9 gotchas to know before you jump in – InfoWorld from IDG.
- Twelve-Factor App methodology guide for building software as a service (SaaS) application.
- Domain Driven Design approach to software development.
- Bounded Context is a central pattern in Domain-Driven Design.
- Declarative Programming:
- Beyond the Twelve-Factor App
- Selenium portable framework for testing web applications.
- Domain-Driven Design Distilled