SaaS CRM is deployed into AWS and hosted by ourselves in AWS. It is mostly a PaaS model and highly scalable.
Client information is secured, isolated on a tenant basis.
Mobile applications use AWS Amplify.
Simplified HA and Infrastructure view
SFA security model
- Cloud Native (AWS) services, monitoring, logging, alerting, use of S3 to analyse security logs
- Application Attack
- Disaster Recovery
- High Availability
- Backup (automated, incremental, snapshots, S3)
- Multi-region backup (Cloud Formation Templates)
Key principles: Zero Trust, Zero Touch, Encrypt everything. SFA’s infrastructure conforms to the above list of security best-practices.
In summary the SFA platform has:
- Automated data backup
- Automated Machine Image (application) backup
- High Availability and Failover within AWS
- Disaster Recovery within AWS
- Disaster Recovery outside of AWS with Azure Cloud
- Automated Monitoring and Logging
- Security of access and all data
CRM SaaS, Integration with back-end systems, reporting, total available estate.