AWS hosted CRM and SFA SaaS products.
Cloud Native builds and services including:
- SalesForce automation including integration with Mainframe data, on-premises source data.
- SalesForce intellectual property sharing including documents, sales plans, call plans, approaches and client management.
- Integration with ERP and other SFA/CRM data stores.
SFA CRM hosted SaaS products can be customised to fit a business’ particular sales process. This allows firms to follow their existing processes and training and not having to deploy hugely expensive and complicated systems such as Salesforce or other ERPs. Functionality pertinent to the sales process can be dropped into the SaaS or Mobile application as needed.
- Easy to use interface
- Stable platform on AWS
- Integration with on-premises systems via pre-built connectors
- Integration with a Mobile application
- Conforms to exact business and sales processes – no waste
- Vastly cheaper than expensive licensed platforms such as Salesforce.com
- MSP model means you don’t have to worry about the application or infrastructure
Example Case study examples https://trilogix.cloud/casestudy/saas-crm-distribution/
Use Cases and Clients:
Hugo Boss, Lindt, Purina, Large Automative, Global Bank, Valassis, Global Pharmaceutical firm
Mobile applications use AWS Amplify.
Simplified HA and Infrastructure view
SFA security model
- Cloud Native (AWS) services, monitoring, logging, alerting, use of S3 to analyse security logs
- Application Attack
- Disaster Recovery
- High Availability
- Backup (automated, incremental, snapshots, S3)
- Multi-region backup (Cloud Formation Templates)
Key principles: Zero Trust, Zero Touch, Encrypt everything. SFA’s infrastructure conforms to the above list of security best-practices.
In summary the SFA platform has:
- Automated data backup
- Automated Machine Image (application) backup
- High Availability and Failover within AWS
- Disaster Recovery within AWS
- Disaster Recovery outside of AWS with Azure Cloud
- Automated Monitoring and Logging
- Security of access and all data
CRM SaaS, Integration with back-end systems, reporting, total available estate.